when i was little my grandma used to have candy corn and the little candy pumpkins at her house. they were our october treats. i always liked the pumpkins more, even though they are exactly the same thing, just different shapes.
2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? (or best friend, if you're not married.)
it was over sushi. it was about music. he tried to impress me by telling me his friend's band toured in europe with a band i like ;) (psssssst! ....it worked!)
3. Could you ever become a vegetarian?
i was a vegetarian in high school. i gave it up in college because the dining hall thought that all vegetarians would be happy eating pasta for lunch and dinner EVERY DAY
4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume?
my cats have a chicken hat that they hate. i dressed my little dog up as superman for halloween once. it was ridiculously cute.
5. Name something about childhood that you miss.
i miss watching christmas specials with my family with the only light in the room coming from the tv & the christmas tree
6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for?
i don't think i've ever won a trophy, but i should get one for being a ridiculously hard worker
7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year?
the day after thanksgiving is absolutely the earliest you should ever hear a christmas song!
8. What is your favorite board game?
9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)?
i'm on the fence about receiving surprises. usually they are good things, but i like giving them much better!
10. Is it easy for you to say "I'm sorry?"
yes. i say it all the time.
11. What is your favorite candle scent?
12. October is traditionally "open house" time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you?
i would serve homemade cupcakes with homemade buttercream frosting and i would show them all of my art on the walls to represent me, and all of m's nes collection to represent him